The VoIPCortex Standard is a flexible and powerful business communication system designed for the SME, providing Enterprise grade features at a radically cost effective price point. The Standard IP PBX is recommended for installations with anything from 1 to 150 users.
Accessible advanced functionality for all
Full licence free features, and open handset interoperability is included as standard. The VoIPCortex Standard is designed to suit SMEs across a number of industries. Available either as a virtual appliance or as a hardware device with a shallow 1U form factor, the Standard IP PBX can be deployed into the comms room or virtual server farm and utilise existing network infrastructure for a convenient and hassle-free installation.
The functional, cost effective VoIPCortex Standard offers:
Ease of Use
- Comprehensive auto provisioning platform and intuitive web based interface to streamline system configuration.
- No artificial, licence based limitations - reducing costs and increasing freedom.
- Compatibility with a wide range of handsets for different applications, environments and budgets.
- Remote/home working where users can operate as though within the office - making and receiving calls, accessing voicemail, fax and more.
- Mobile twinning. Stay connected while on the road.
- Advanced features usually found on much more expensive systems included as standard.
- Unified communications functionality, including softfax and voicemail to email, video calling, presence and instant messaging server. Also includes enhanced call management and monitoring functionality from any web browser with no installation required via the Open Communications Manager.
- Open standards promote interoperability with third party products, CTI via TAPI module.
- Multi site scalability. VoIPCortex units can be linked together with SIP trunks and phonebook sharing is available with suitable network connectivity - no additional hardware or licences required.
Optimal flexibility, ultimate choice
Complete your system with handsets selected to suit your individual requirements. Choose any open SIP handset or opt for something from the extensive list of devices that make up the VoIPCortex Approved Component programme. These handsets auto provision on the VoIPCortex IP PBX, radically simplifying implementation – and with over 70 devices available there are options available to fit a wide range of functionality and budgetary requirements.