The VoIPCortex Pro IP PBX builds on the proven functionality and flexibility of the VoIPCortex Compact and Standard IP PBX platforms with extra functionality and power for serious Enterprise deployments while maintaining compelling cost benefits. The Pro IP PBX is best suited for deployments of up to 1200 users.
High end solution, high end Enterprise
The enhanced feature set offered by the VoIPCortex Pro IP PBX includes system wide and extension based call recording, as well as licence free, open handset interoperability - resulting in a particularly cost effective solution for large organisations across a range of industries. With its 1U form factor, the Pro IP PBX utilises the existing server room and network infrastructure for a convenient and hassle-free installation.
The highly functional, cost effective VoIPCortex Pro offers:
Ease of Use
- Comprehensive auto provisioning platform and intuitive web based interface to streamline system configuration.
- No artificial, licence based limitations - reducing costs and increasing freedom.
- Compatibility with a wide range of handsets for different applications, environments and budgets.
- Remarkably simple integration with third party software and services, including Salesforce - enjoy quick, affordable and bespoke integration of UC into business workflows via the comprehensive API, which allows the integration of real time call interactions and other major UC functions with any web client.
- Remote/home working where users can operate as though within the office - making and receiving calls, accessing voicemail, fax and more.
- Mobile twinning. Stay connected while on the road.
- Flexible call recording
- Advanced features usually found on much more expensive systems included as standard.
- Unified communications functionality, including softfax and voicemail to email, video calling, presence and instant messaging server. Also includes enhanced call management and monitoring functionality from any web browser with no installation required via the Open Communications Manager.
- Open standards promote interoperability with third party products, CTI via TAPI module.
- Multi site scalability. VoIPCortex units can be linked together with SIP trunks and phonebook sharing is available with suitable network connectivity - no additional hardware or licences required.
Optimal flexibility, ultimate choice
Complete your system with handsets selected to suit your individual requirements. Choose any open SIP handset or opt for something from the extensive list of devices that make up the VoIPCortex Approved Component programme. These handsets auto provision on the VoIPCortex IP PBX, radically simplifying implementation – and with over 100 devices available there are options available to fit a wide range of functionality and budgetary requirements.