The VoIPCortex Compact IP PBX was designed with the small office in mind. Optimised for up to 30 users, this flexible and powerful business phone system provides corporate level functionality at a small business price point.
Smart for small Business
Full licence free feature, and open handset interoperability is included as standard. The VoIPCortex Compact is specifically tailored to suit the small business environment. Available either as a virtual appliance or as a hardware device which can be wall mounted or left free standing, the Compact PBX delivers ultimate flexibility and hassle-free implementation without compromising its comprehensive feature set.
The functional, cost effective VoIPCortex Compact offers:
Ease of Use
- Comprehensive auto provisioning platform and intuitive web based interface to streamline system configuration.
- No artificial, licence based limitations - reducing costs and increasing freedom.
- Compatibility with a wide range of handsets for different applications, environments and budgets.
- Remote/home working where users can operate as though within the office - making and receiving calls, accessing voicemail, fax and more.
- Mobile twinning. Stay connected while on the road.
- Advanced features usually found on much more expensive systems included as standard.
- Unified communications functionality, including softfax and voicemail to email, video calling, presence and instant messaging server. Also includes enhanced call management and monitoring functionality from any web browser with no installation required via the Open Communications Manager.
- Open standards promote interoperability with third party products, CTI via TAPI module.
- Multi site scalability. VoIPCortex units can be linked together with SIP trunks and phonebook sharing is available with suitable network connectivity - no additional hardware or licences required.
Optimal flexibility, ultimate choice
Complete your system with handsets selected to suit your individual requirements. Choose any open SIP handset or opt for something from the extensive list of devices that make up the VoIPCortex Approved Component programme. These handsets auto provision on the VoIPCortex IP PBX, radically simplifying implementation – and with over 70 devices available there are options available to fit a wide range of functionality and budgetary requirements.