Navigate Phone Partner and IP Softphone
Simplifying every day communication in the office, helping home-based/remote/mobile employees stay connected and Call Centre Agents more productive; Navigate is the desktop application that enables intuitive communication for users of Windows 7 and Windows 8 PCs– whatever they do and wherever they might be.
Navigate delivers powerful personal call management features via your Windows PC for users of SpliceCom’s broad range of PCS IP Phones, or existing 3rd party analogue telephones. Providing point and click access to both commonly used and advanced maximiser telephony features, Navigate provides a single intuitive interface to manage business communications for all employees across a business, irrespective of their role. Available as standard for every maximiser user, Navigate delivers ALL of the benefits associated with SpliceCom’s top of the range IP Phones. Calls can be dialed as normal from the IP or analogue phone’s keypad, or alternatively via your Windows PC, with the same choice being available for call handling (answer, hold, transfer, park, pick-up, conference, etc.) as well.
- Choice of Phone Partner or IP Softphone operation
- Interactive Caller Display
- Pop-up Call Waiting Alert
- Separate Favourites window
- Click-to-dial functionality
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook Contacts and Calendar (licence required)
- Highlight and dial telephone numbers in all Microsoft applications (licence required)
- Full interoperability with Vision Call Centre for Agents
- True investment protection for users of analogue telephones