SIP telephone with alphanumeric display.
- Feature Rich SIP Telephone with full duplex speakerphone
- Caller ID and Call Log features
- 2 Ethernet Ports (100Base-T) with Power over Ethernet support
- 50 contact speed-dial
- Compatible with KX-TDE and KX-NCP systems
- 2-Line Alphanumeric LCD Display
Enhance your business with the latest SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) technology, helping to lower business costs and simplify communication management.
The KX-HGT100 SIP telephone helps create a common infrastructure to support companies with distributed and geographically diverse office locations and help connect all your users with customers wherever they may be.
This advanced SIP device includes a rich feature set, including an alphanumeric display, caller ID, call log, hands free communication, call hold, call transfer, speed dial and voicemail access.
The HGT100 can be used over a broadband connection through a VPN, allowing organisations to extend their office to a home or small office location, giving remote workers the flexibility to be connected from any location with a broadband connection.